1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 996rs Inlet Valves (set Of 8)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Android853sp, Dec 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brand new, old stock, set of 8, 39mm diameter, titanium inlet valves for a 1999 - 2001 996RS. Manufactured by Zanzi of Italy and originally supplied through Jim Stock of Slingshotracing in Preston (before the business got robbed and went bust) to Monster Mob Racing. Had thought to contact Tom Irvin but he's not visited this forum for over a year. Never tried to use eBay to sell anything before and after looking at how to do that, I will no way pay them potentially £250 plus PayPal fees for providing a market place that exposes me to fraud and/or dishonest buyers. I appreciate that the target audience for 996RS bits is extremely niche but for anyone running an historic 996RS, these are going to be very, very rare and hard to get hold of ;). I have 6 sets of 8 available and am happy to discuss a reasonable purchase price for a bulk buy. Asking £600 for 1 set, discount for multiple purchase to be negotiated. I'm not sure how to but I know a man who does so I am prepared to post worldwide for what it costs me. Import duty and local taxes will be the buyer's responsibility. These valves could also suite any Ducati engine builder looking to increase the size of the inlet valve for performance gains. Overall valve length is 105.75mm; stem diameter is 7mm over 75mm of its length before waisting down (see picture); collet groove starts 3mm from the top of the stem and is 1.6mm wide. Andy

20181207_114455.jpg

20181207_114556.jpg

20181207_114732.jpg

2. Hello,

Do You have the inlet valves left ?

maccina

3. @Android853sp

4. Yes I do. How many are you looking for ? Andy

5. Andy, @Android853sp, I was talking with Tom yesterday and shall be doing again later on today. I’ll mention this to him if you like...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thank you. Andy

7. Only being curious Andy but why are they in sets of 8 and not 4.
    Steve

8. Congenital stupidity. Only realised what I had written when the subject cropped up again. Andy

9. Hi there, Andy , a set of 8 pcs.

10. Okay. I need to check with my courier guru about postage to Finland first. PM me your address and I'll get back to you tomorrow. Andy

11. Hi Andy. Tom knows. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Thread closed at the request of the OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information