1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

998 / 748r Definitely A 916-998 Red In Dunmow, Essex

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Dr.D, Jul 13, 2020.

1. The chap riding a slab side 748r or 998, had an open faced helmet... with too quiet pipes ;-) but a beautiful bike and turned up into Dunmow. And there is another just down from the Kicking Dicky I spied with a 996 in his garage ;-)
    Give me a shout I am just up the road with a 998S and a couple others too, we can make some noise and have a ride.
    Cheers

2. You can't be far from me ..... I live in Gosfield :)

3. Lovely lake there

4. Yes there is, and right on my doorstep :heart_eyes:

IMG_20170826_200720.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  5. Stunning

• Like Like x 1
  6. That photo of Gosfield Lake is stunning. Yeah not far at all, I’m in Stebbing just down the road from Finchingfield. Let me know when you are next heading down to Finchingfield and I’ll try get there for a cup of tea

• Like Like x 1
  7. Will do for sure! :grinning:

8. A open face lid on a superbike...reckless behaviour,what's the man thinking.:blush:

9. I remember camping and fishing at Gosfield lake many bloody years ago when i was a young teenager, good times.
    Been to Finchingfield many times for a tea and large slice of cake.

• Like Like x 1
  10. The camping site is still there :) and the lake is well used by the water skiers and open water swimmers.
    Cake at Finchingfield is the best .... plus the lady at the coffee shop is also called Zena, so always a bit of banter there :laughing::laughing:

11. Its such a common name is Zena :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Yeap, there are hundreds of us :joy::joy::joy::joy:

13. Mrs Mervyn is also a Zena.Not a biker but used to ride pillion with me.

• Like Like x 1
  14. We are increasing in numbers

• Like Like x 1
  15. The Zena apocalypse is upon us:scream:.

• Funny Funny x 4
  16. We will take over the world one day ..... everyone knows we are warriors abd princesses ...... :joy::joy::joy::joy::imp::imp:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information