1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999 Value?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Chrisi_999, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Hi All

I know a post was put up a little while ago about 999 values but I'm Struggling to decide what price to advertise my bike at. I don't want to put it at a ridiculous price where it gets no interest and never sells, so I thought id see what you guys gauge it at and use the average as selling price if that makes sense.

The Bike: 999 Biposto but has been made to be an R/Nero Replica and so has a very good spec of extras as well as service history and recent belt changes, new tyres, ignition coils etc

Oh, Reason for selling is to fund new house purchase and cant justify keeping it when funds are needed elsewhere

2. If you have altered the original factory spec this will become a marmite bike:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yip, 2003 BIP with painted frame, dependant on mileage and history about £1k less than a good standard bike.
    Stick it on EBay as an auction and it will find its value at a point in time?
    Calling it an R/Nero replica will only put people off as that description makes no sense...

4. Whats going on with the seat cowl?

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. It Wasn't fitted properly in that photo, just put pictures up I came to first on computer

6. I have an S mono nero and an R, if I smash them into each other maybe the result will look something like yours?

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. £4.5k

• Like Like x 1
  8. I would get better pics - with the sun shining on the bike. I would also pay the extra so that people can zoom in on the pics and look at the paint etc.

It looks like a good condition 999, Black, low miles, with loads extras to me.

GLWS I'm sure theres plenty of people who would like your bike in their garage.

#9 Jez900ie, Jun 14, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. Put it on here for 5K ONO and see if there is any interest first

10. Take that hideous brake guard off the clutch lever. Pull the seat cowl down a bit so it's snug up to the Termi's. It looks shit like that. I used to thread a zip tie through the sub frame and up through the slots in the cowl and pull it down. Looked much better and didn't bounce about on tick over. Personally, I'd put the seat back to standard too. That seat looks a bit wank imo but I guess some might like it.
    Then clean it, polish it and take some better pictures. It's not a million miles away. GLWS :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. ps...and fit matching levers, one black/one silver don't look good, it hints that its been down the road in the past.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. There is some pretty tasty stuff on the bike which was not mentioned above. 5 bids in two days already (so far bid to £2800), eight days to go to expire 24 Jun 1330). Looks like there is plenty of interest

13. Priceless, especially if you're house is on fire!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information