1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999r How Many Were There?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by noobie, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Exige is yer man

2. You do know that your first link is elitesuperbikes don’t you ? That lump will be extremely rare and in pristine condition with zero miles :cool:. @Exige will have to add the fine detail. Andy

3. Can't remember, hang on, I'll go and count them :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah I knew the first link was the rascally rascal. Are you taking your socks and gloves of exi?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. There was a post on here showing all the years numbers - try the search, it just might work. Dashing to a meeting......

6. I could find how many left but not how many were there?

7. Yeh, I tried but couldn't find it either :(

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Have you tried emailing Ducati? *cough*

9. Yes, several times :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I have number 290 and how do you know how many are remaining?
    Mine will never have been on any database other than Ducati's production records and it won't be the only one that hasn't/isn't!

11. I think that just shows (at best) how many there may be kicking around in the Uk and is therefore about as much use as a eunuch in a wanking competition!

12. Eunuchs in a wanking competition are helpful if you are an organiser of a wanking eunoch competition, otherwise ticket sales maybe low.

13. Riiiight!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Howmanyleft is rubbish. I knew of more ducati 907’s on the road than they quoted when I checked a few years back

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. One of the Falloon books might have the info. I'm about to buy the 999 one so we'll know in a few days :)

16. Well I had one if that's any help.... You know there is always that one bike you wish you'd never sold? Well that was it!

The 05/06 are the most desirable with the beefed up bodywork and beefed up 150hp engine....

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  17. Out of curiosity ...

What did Ducati do to up the published BHP of the 05/06 999R?

Aside from measuring at the crank instead of the RW, I mean.

• Like Like x 1
  18. It actually looks like the earlier bikes were more powerful when you take of the 10 to 15% loss on the Dyno :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information