1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999r Indoor Cover...

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by OllieW, Apr 24, 2018.

1. I have been searching usual auction sites for a 999R indoor cover for my bike, if anyone has one spare or knows of one I’d be grateful for a heads up. Appreciate any help. Thanks ollie

2. 'has one spare' I love your terminology and optimism. That would be as likely as someone having say, a spare arm or maybe a spare girlfriend or something!
    I managed to track down mine at the original supplying dealer and it turned up about a month ago foc together with dozens of other bits (I bought the bike last August), not bad for a bike that was supplied in 2006. It seems that they weren't wanted by the 1st owner and had just been taking up space ever since.
    Have you tried this route? I searched high and low with no luck until the dealer casually mentioned the parts to me when we were discussing another bike I'm buying from him.
    If you do find one on the after market, I guess you'd pay dearly for it!

3. So true - even I haven't got many of those :worried:

IMG_4249.JPG

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Go on. Sell him one and I'll chip in a girlfriend, I'm trying to shed a few before the holiday season!

5. No ta. I'm in enough trouble :eek: Philo is trying to get me to divorce Mrs Ex again :worried: and she keeps sticking her tongue out at me .........................:eyes:

18ffb85f-fe2c-4197-9cae-d2ccf6a597ec.JPG

6. yanaBday.jpg
    It's this one's birthday today and she just sent me this (she's in Moscow at the mo). It must be cold because when it comes to clothing, usually less is more. I guess I'll just have to wait! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Thats just plain showing off! :yum

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Those two could get togeather and make good party innit

9. Nice. Got any more? Like when it's a bit warmer?

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  10. If memory serves me right I may actually have a spare one of these in the loft !

Will have a look when I get home this evening

11. YanaHike.jpg
    Here you are! Last summer in Hawaii.

• Like Like x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. That would be brilliant, I may have possibly located one but not 100% confirmed yet. Thanks

13. Sorted yet?

14. I could do with a spare if Pfk has one going :)

15. Pic of joeC Mrs ?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. Not yet, still waiting for confirmation...

17. Found it !
    There’s a small mark on the front (see picture) which I think was just a tyre scuff being too close to another bike.
    Should come off in the wash.

8074BFC0-4F3A-45A1-A176-2A4933E6F257.jpeg

F19E636D-2A25-45AD-A4C1-F6661F2B1472.jpeg

18. 2nd dibs please :innocent:

19. You can have my second dibs as you need one more dude :)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information