1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 999s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Derek, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Ducati 999S, first registered Dec 2004
    IMG_1048.jpg

I'm advertising this bike for a friend. Current mileage is only 7450 and it is in excellent condition with new chain and sprockets, new battery, very good tyres, service history with new belts and valves checked at last service and new front fork seals.
    Extras include : Vtrek short gold levers, gold reservoir caps, gold Oberon clutch slave cylinder, Ducati red and white rear hugger, cnc frame plugs, Samco blue coolant silicone hoses, R&G rear tail tidy with LED lights, Oberon clutch red cover, clutch inner cover and springs, Pipercross air filters, Termignoni exhaust system with race ECU, Gel seat, tinted bubble screen, Ventura luggage system with bag, Ducati rear paddock stand. Original parts are included. Comes with all keys including the red key and a year's MOT.

The bike is in Alyth, Scotland, asking price is £6,500. Interested? Call 07764 171091
    IMG_1050.jpg IMG_1055.jpg IMG_1056.jpg IMG_1049.jpg

#1 Derek, Apr 22, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Looks lovely, my first duc was one of those, would love one again but another bike would probably end up with a divorce.. That should sell in no time at that price! GLWS :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Lovely. I'd like another, ive checked with the money manager and she said NO. Glws:confused::mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Nice bike. Some thing I would consider when my Tricolour sells.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information