1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A close look at Carbon Fibre

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by CRYSTALJOHN, Apr 12, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Wow I think I just seen God. Cool video.

2. Lucas
    If you are interested in that video, you would probably like the 3 part series that has been showing on Thursday evening 22:00pm I think on channel BBC4, I watched the first one titled Metal: How it works. The second one; tonight, is about Plastics.

BTW If you see God again, ask Him/Her/it to get round my place and help me with the unzipping of those WSB races I downloaded from Hotfile!

• Like Like x 1
  3. All you need to know about carbon fibre is that you cant just fit one piece!

Good vid thanks

4. Sorry John I couldn't get round to yours. Been a bit busy lately doing stuff in other parts of the world. I'm sure you understand. (Maybe if I saw you in church a bit more, things could've been a bit different).

PS Seen the picture of my bike? ..........Well what else would I ride? :biggrin:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Interesting video, thanks for posting..

6. Wrecked

I was under the impression you were omnipresent!

7. Omnipotent?...........Yes.

Omniscient?.............Yes.

Omnipresent?.............Well yes, but only if I choose to be. (I quite like moving around, performing a miracle here, creating a new world there..........).

As it happens, all three. - If you saw the film Dogma, I decided to play the part of Alanis Morissette.

[​IMG]

Here's one of me from last year.

[​IMG]

This is one of my more recognisable forms. :biggrin:

[​IMG]

Anyway, must be off, there's a Devil out there that needs to be reined in. - No rest for the wicked eh?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information