1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Ducati's Available Please Read ...part 1

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dirty Leeds, Aug 9, 2018.

1. ok so not a for sale advert so hopefully it can stay on here, basically I collected a bike for a customer which I delivered to stuggart a few days ago, whilst at collection point i got chatting and got onto Ducati's like I do, the gentleman made me aware of several Ducati's he has available, yes he is a dealer and some bikes need attention I'll list the bikes he has any interest give me a shout, I'm doing it like this as I would like forum members to have first dibs as what you find is people join here just to grab something and never seen again, I am in no way on any commission at all, the bloke seemed a decent type, im just trying to help everyone out, I'll give you his contact details I did mention I'd put a post on here, hopefully this can stay on here as a service and not a for sale thread, at no point have I been asked to try and encourage a sale, I just thought I would voluntarily do this hope it's ok?

Bikes available

2x 916 sennas
    3x 851 tricolour
    Mike hailwood 1000 cc stunning apparently
    750 f1 Laguna seca 1 of 300 apparently
    750 f1
    1x superlight, was wrapped in cling film no idea of damage
    2x 900 ss

• Like Like x 5
  2. Get thee behind me Satan :imp: I’ve still got to pay for the Speciale :( Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hope this is both helpful and above all ethical andy, I'm genuinely trying to help any regular forum people, part 2 of the story can be a description of what I found, I would honestly still be there now if I could, it was an a alladins cave of bikes, I fully intend to go back asap, I'm currently in slovenia for now.

#3 Dirty Leeds, Aug 9, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  4. Didn’t mean to suggest that in any way. I was trying in a jockular way of pleading for you to stop putting temptation in front of a weak man with commitments :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  5. No I know that mate, I was just reiterating I'm a neutral that's all, hopefully someone might benefit :)

6. There was bikes the guy has not seen for 2 or 3 years due to volume and space it was and is unbelievable

7. A very nice find:) but a lottttery win is required for the purchase of the above:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I'm talking nearly 300 bikes in all, I got a couple of pictures I'll stick on here I'm talking 250 strokers, vfr, rvf, enduros, motocross, gammas, jap market bikes...list is endless, so worth a visit and everybody can visit this place, if you have any interest in a jap project or indeed an Italian project give me a shout I will give you contact info, I have spent enough time on here to know genuine people, if no interest is shown then I'll just pop the details on here for all to see, the bike I just brought to Germany was a really rare little thing the lady was over the moon to receive it as you cannot get them in Germany.

9. FAB,,,,Snapshots always helps the cause:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. What part of country are they? If there’s Harley’s or cruisers I know someone who might be interested in bulk buy.
    Cheers, Keith.

11. Prices also would be very helpful on the above list as a guide:upyeah:

12. Sounds like : pack in the job, become a broker on 20%! You could do delivery, too, at extra cost, just to while away your days....

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Not sure on those to be honest you couldn't see the stock it was that packed, I do know he will be advertising via gumtree as he has something like a 100 advert deal set up.

Oh and it's all down south to the west

14. Yes I would enjoy that but not an option, I actually enjoy helping people, I might be wasting my time but I want struggle sleeping if it's not appreciated

15. I'd be interested in the 851s... could you please drop me a PM with the deets? Thank you kindly :)

16. I have no idea fella, the idea was for any interested parties to contact direct I do know the hailwood was a lot, I have no connection or knowledge but would love to revisit for a few hours, To be fair it wouldn't be Ducati's I look at, I just thought with the selection of dukes it was an idea to pop it on here

17. Pm been sent, I'm in slovenia fella so be a few mins

18. No worries. Envious, done a bit of work over there and I like it a lot. Bit hairy in the mountains, but Ljubljana is lovely. Enjoy!

Thanks - Ian

19. Ok no worries my friend:upyeah:

20. If you want a contact number I'll pm it over no probs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information