1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Few Spotted!

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Sambighair, Apr 2, 2017.

1. Ok....a anniversary colours panigale in ashton, near the old police station about 09.45.

A supersport 750 outside j&s in Openshaw. Sorry i couldnt stay n chat.

White 848 and a red multi on woodhead last weekend.

2. Loads of multistradas, Panigales, and scramblers out at Devils Bridge and Settle today :upyeah:

And I saw a couple of Ducati Manchester buddies too in Settle :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Are you going for the ducati Manchester wed ride out Terry?

4. When is the first Wednesday outing Di you know?

5. This wednesday!

6. Martins not doing it as hes got a broken collar bone but Sergio is leading i believe!

7. Gutted, I'm in work. Yes saw Martin had injured himself. Hopefully can make the next one. Not been before!

• Like Like x 1
  8. @Sambighair are they heading to Devils? If so I can meet you there as we are on a family holiday and stopping in a farmhouse about 30 mins away, and I have the Scrambler :)

9. Saw a red Panigale on the A626 Marple rd- Glossop earlier on this morning

10. Went out this morning up to the Cotswold AV8 cafe on the 999 and then out this afternoon on the multi, only seen one pantygirdle going through marshfield this afternoon !!

11. wheres that then?

12. It's about 4-5 miles the other side of tetbury heading towards Cirencester .i call in there quite a lot, loads of planes and micro lights taking off/ landing this morning, it's a popular bike stopping point .

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Dunno i didnt ask where they were heading. Hope they are ive never been!

14. You've never lived ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information