1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Happy Noods Caught Singing..

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Noods, Feb 12, 2019.

1. F9AA6BB0-1EE3-40E8-A57B-D4DF5AB06733.jpeg

Up bright and early this morning and my bathroom was occupied by one of my two live inn HM service Au pairs.. Anyway I thought what can I do to keep happy pre meds? What do I really luv doing? Kylie immediately cum to mind ( singing obv) so I picked up my guitar and off I went.. Little did Noodles with a cold bunging up his nose know, but Au pair 2 or 1 had snuck up to the top floor of Noodle Towers , level 3, my room, and planted a phone there, hence recording me..

Anyway because my Twitter do-da thingy is ... #im’happy&idontgiveafuckwhoknowsit

I thought I will post it and dedicate it to my/our, but more mine than yours, DB for her luv support and endless help..

The bad news is yes, U2 can hear it, that’s, you too and not U2 you too, anyways, you can hear it also.. the even more slightly worse news is? there’s more, if your lugs can handle it.. Everything from James Morrison to Pink,,

Please note .. I jam along with my acoustic Guitar while youtube plays on my Apple Mac in the background, eg the poor said artist in question is forced against his or her will to play with me..

I don’t do requests as I only like songs with lyrics that mean much to I or me, see...

“Sonnet” by the Verve and an early morning snotty NOODS x

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mnb6mzy4z9kysao/Sonnet Verve And NOODS .mp3?dl=0

A part of Pinks “A Million dreams “ caught by HM Au pair1 (Fran ) x

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wv8gfdfyrvwo9vr/Pink & Noids A Million Dreams.m4a?dl=0

WARNING...
    ——————-

This recording is under licence to Noodle doodles, and sings allegedly ltd .. can not be played to the unwary members of the public, pregnant cattle, or anyone who’s already depressed, but, alternately can be played to anyone who wishes to become somewhat depressed.. x

#1 Noods, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
    • Like Like x 18
    • Love You Love You x 2
  2. Fin is OK with his pregnant sheep then :):upyeah:
    Can't listen to it at work... :eyes: but hey, it's not for us - @Ducbird

#2 Exige, Feb 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2019
  3. :upyeah: And good taste in little Australian ladies:rolleyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  4. Oh and me warbles apparently can affect ecu’s on all Japanese motorcycles and, yellow only, Ducati’s. Can render them destroyed apparently... Unidentified range apparently too, no distance tooooo great.

So, if you’ve a ducati, that’s yellow, hence it really wants to be Japanese, leave it safe, at home... please, ultimately, where it belongs anyway ..

X

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Thanks Mr Noodles. I will be living in suffolk soon. Do you have a gig list.
    David

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Yay, that's great :upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  7. I’d love to be able to play that well Noods :) I’m only learning atm with this Yam which sounds beautiful when played by someone who knows how to :D

D0517585-9AE3-4597-A6B6-1399074818EC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. A Gibson eh. Megabucks. Wanted one once but could not afford, Ended up with a cheaper Martin.

• Love You Love You x 1
  9. :D

• Love You Love You x 1
  10. Oh mate I’m not great.. I just find the chords on tubeyou and jam ... I leave the twiddley bits out.. though I’m working on that too- - - positivity vibes an all... my dream is a NOODLes Paul eventually x

11. It’s For All of you you lemon... just as DB is for all of us In the nicest sense.. We all share in ere as you know - our good (eg DB) and bad...Anyone heard from Bradders lately by the way? x

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  12. Oh... what subplanet are you living at @ present then? X

13. I have a signed CD by Les Paul :)

I’m only a few simple chords in and just trying to get to grips with a couple of different strum patterns. One day eh ! Although when it comes to singing .... forget it ! I even embarrass myself when I’m on my own my singing is that bad haha

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh yes, Debbie Gibson is great, just as long as I keep her in tune and polish her neck and body once in a while..

I really should lend her to someone who really knows how to pluck, so I can really see someone getting the very best out of her, really make her sing! Sadly I don’t seem to have what it takes nowadays, I’ve decent rhythm, but I just seem to be lacking when it comes to plucking her..

dare I ask?, how often do you play with Martin? Eg run your fingers down his neck? X

• Like Like x 1
  15. Used to do the finger picking .Paul Simon stuff. Spent years having lessons & practising. Sold it before divorce. £1400. That was many years ago. Just have yamaha 12string now but not played for long time.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Noods, buy the dvd documentry I AM (2010). Message me & I'll paypal you the cost. Watch it please'

17. Nice Gibson, what model is that? Looks like a Bluesmaster at first glance, which I first saw Keb Mo playing on an instructional DVD.

18. Do you know mte I’m really not sure which model it is I bought it secondhand off a guy at work, I just tried it and found the neck a really good fit for my fingers etc so paid the dosh £90 I think x

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information