1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 A Tad Hot.

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by garyhoos1, Jun 23, 2022.

1. As a young man I would be worried about my sperm count, fantastic morning through the hills.
    393A56F7-6295-47D3-BDB6-E2FEDC0A5D10.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. As an old man I would be happy with my wife receiving my sperm count. Totally agree on roasted nuts

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I thought the fairing/seat/engine side panel insulator kit made a difference to my Pani, worth the £85 outlay, certainly. And when I got the Rexxer remap, I got mapster extraodinaire Dave Woods to get the fans to come on a bit lower temp, and low rpm pickup a little smoother for my wedge. He gave me 194 at the wheel. Good Trade!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Riding through towns and villages is a nightmare, I always nip to the front at lights etc, to try and get a little open road in front. Not such an issue in Scotland but had a few similar beasts when I lived in Bucks and not fun down that way at all.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. how is the lower radiator looking for dust and dirt build up? also have you replaced the coolant at all?
    I mention this as my friends 1199s lower rad was very clogged up, and the OEM coolant was full of particulate ( and stank).. maybe a worth a look?

• Like Like x 1
  7. I cleaned the bottom rad and flushed and replaced the coolant in the winter and insulated the seat, it’s still as hot as it was when I got it nearly 4 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  8. My 1299 is still hot. Ive insulated the inner subframe, the seat, inside the plastic head covers, inside the zorst heat shield. Inside the subframe covers by inside of thigh/knee. All with top notch heat shield stuff. Its better, but it is still way too hot.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information