1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abba Adapters Swap Shop

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by Sambighair, Jan 4, 2018.

1. As alot of forum members have abba stands and also alot of folk seem to swap n change bikes ,would a dedicated page for swapping the adapters be of use to anyone. I know I have two sets of now unneeded adapters and am in need of a different set too!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Depending upon interest, this is possibly a Sticky-worthy thread *thumbsup*

• Like Like x 1
  3. Well let's start then lol

I have adapters for.....
    15-17 multi dvt
    899 panigale (may fit other models)

I need....
    1198s sorted on this one now!

#3 Sambighair, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2018
  4. Don't forget to mention how old your Abba stand bobbins are.
    Abba changed everything around a few years back so in my case, someone's five-year old bobbins won't fit my 14 year-old stand, and vice versa, unless you have an adaptor.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. image.jpg I make them. Old sockets filed down in pillar drill. Plug sockets are a close fit. The pair on lhs are for SS, a bit of 13mm bar(£3 ebay) a wrap of copper and soldered with plumbers solder.
    The 2 on rhs are for 999. Plug socket fits s/a bolt, bit of allen key soldered in socket soldered in old abba fitting that came with s/h stand.

6. Im after a front lift and would like to make one. Anyone got access to a bit of 40mm (internal) sq tube?
    The two long braces could be scaffold tube. 7023FD1A-F45C-4EAA-BF31-06551C7F337F.png

7. I have some for a 1198 somewhere

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. That's be great. How much do ya want for them? Or is it swapsies lol

9. Not wanting to tread on anybodies toes. :worried: But if you don't come to a deal @shakeys dad & @Sambighair can you give me a shout as I could do with a set of these for the Streetfighter and 1098R for if I ever need to pull the front or rear ends out of the bikes. I think the 1198 ones will be the ones I need. :upyeah:

10. Ouch my toes!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not my style Sam. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. ill swap them for bmw s1000rr if you've got some,otherwise how does £15 sound.only been used once

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information