1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abba Stands

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Marksimpson, Dec 7, 2014.

1. Just a small post about the excellent service I received from these this week. I ordered a fitting kit for a 848 but found I already had the kit so sent this one back. However when checking for my refund they had not given one, so contacted them by phone. The kit had not been received and I failed to get proof of postage, so my mistake and my loss. However, Steve believed that I sent the kit back and gave me a full refund bar postage, I was gob smacked!!! This was a true gesture of goodwill and excellent service that I really appreciated, so cant recommend them enough.

2. I bought an Abba Skylift and it ended up used as a display stand for my 999R in the house so I'm getting another when they are back in stock - great piece of kit and well worth the extra lolly as a one time / lifetime purchase :Happy:

3. Agreed, buy right.. buy once!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'll give them a commendation too. Ordered a stand on one day and it was delivered the next. Wrong part sent so I called them and a replacement was sent and arrived next day. Can't fault the service or the product to be honest. 5 stars.

5. top company

i bought an old abba stand on ebay that came with the fitting kit for my 998
    turned out one of the ends didn't fit so i contacted abba about confirming the sizes etc and they informed me there were some changes in ducatis tollerances between the 916-998t so some of their kits don't fit

sent me a replacement part free no quibble

proper customer service

6. [​IMG]

Abba stands

[​IMG]

Abba sitting down

:)

7. Hats off to Abba stands!!! I just bought myself a Skylift at the show last week - I've wanted one for a couple of years. Got adaptor kits for my 998 & Speed Triple. I took it away the same day and then last weekend i started putting it together - i undid the hydraulic release valve too far and couldn't put it back in - oh fuck i thought. So called Abba and told them what had happened. What a superb service Stave at Abba provided me! They offered me a "collect and replace" free of charge and no questions asked. So two days later i received my new hydraulic jack for the lift which i fitted.
    Very pleased with Abba's service - i can highly recommend!

8. Proper 'non customer' service ;)

9. Nob :)

10. Ayethanewe :)

11. So you are one of the reasons why they are out of stock for my Christmas present :punch:

12. oh dear!....Sorry Exige!:Wideyed: I bought and took away with me, one of the last stands they had left at the show - it looked like they had about four or five left on the last Friday. They said they were selling fast (I can believe that!) and I could either take one away with me there and then or wait 3-4 weeks for delivery so I didn't need to be persuaded!....I'll think of you at Christmas though....:oops:

13. It's OK really as it will be my second one so don't worry ;) did you get it set up and played with :)

14. It took me two trips back to the car with all the bits. I was chuffed! As I wrote above - I had to wait for the replacement hydraulic pump which arrived last Thursday. I set it up at the weekend but had to go out so couldn't use it yet. This weekend I will re-check the tightness of all the nuts then have my laptop playing their Youtube video while I hoist my bikes aloft and play with them in different positions in the garage!...I'm looking forward to it!...I could easily be tempted to get another one next year so my other bike doesn't get jealous....:)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Probably no need to add to this avalanche of praise but it's right that the good guys get the plaudits. Their customer service if you have any queries, returns etc is first-class.

16. Im also super satisfied with their products, as I use a superbike stand-front lift arm-motoglide combo for permanent parking of the bike with no problem at all..

Do Not Sell My Personal Information