1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolute Scumbags.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by scrawnsenior, May 16, 2017.

1. Figured I'd post this up here so that the Ducati community can keep an eye out for it or spares from it. A fella I race against at the club meetings had a bike stolen from his awning on Saturday at Donington Park.

He's got two, one is his dry bike the other the wet. His dry bike is tweaked a bit so is a little more difficult to start. Anyway the scrotes stroll into the paddock and try and take his dry bike, take his warmers off, rear stand out then realise they can't get it to go. They subsequently turn their attention to his wet bike which is pretty much a standard road bike. This fired up straight away so they rode it out of the paddock, still with the paddock stand sticking out of the rear wheel. It was last seen going past East Midlands airport with some wanker onboard with no helmet or leathers.

Security managed to catch one member of the team in the car that they arrived in so hopefully the cops will track the bike and offenders down. Keep an eye out for anything that might be related to this bike and drop a reply here or send me a message.

I think this one pictured is his dry bike but they both look identical. Here's a link to a post on UKClubsport site too.

Daylight Ducati robbery at Donington Park - UK Clubsport

[​IMG]

2. Fucking Christ! More front than Blackpool the low down oxygen thiefs... Surely they got a camera shot of the van leaving?? Unbelievable.....

Soz, didn't read it all. Still unbelievable though...

3. They do have cctv so hopefully they've got a good shot of the rider. Then again in the bizarre world we now live in its probably against human-rights to show a criminals face without proving he's a criminal or some such BS.

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information