1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Absolutely Honking 1199

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Advikaz, Feb 23, 2018.

1. own up if it’s yours, you should be ashamed lol, how is that chain even still on!

6F5400F9-5ED3-431D-AE4B-05984C0F5847.jpeg

F43CF5C3-F593-4DB8-B02F-CAB566331B64.jpeg

• WTF WTF x 5
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I bet that chain has chewed the silencer and swing arm up nicely

3. Holy faaark!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nothing wrong with that, there's a good 6" more stretch in it before it hits the floor. :rolleyes: There are some right Ducati prima donnas on here at times. :mad:

Next you'll be moaning about the almost empty brake reservoir pot. He's just helping the environment. :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. And at least he's using it unlike most of you fekkers :mad:

C'mon Rob, let take a ride to the pub.............geeze :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Until that chain shits itself and sends him down the road that is

• Crap Crap x 1
  7. When I first got a bike many moons ago I wasn't aware of bike maintenance. I was on my way back from a tremendous 2000 miles around scotland and my mate asked 'should your chain look like that?' pointing to something not too far off the one pictured. We rode gingerly to a local garage in Dumfries where everyone had a good laugh at my expense while also teaching me everything I should probably have learned by that time already.

Thing is, if you buy a used bike and aren't surrounded by bike folk it's easily overlooked... I could name every sign in the highway code but knew nothing of chain stretch!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  8. Good idea, do you know any good roads with plenty of grime and salt on them Hexie? :motorcycleduc: :heart:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Yip, on them every day as well you know - I often see you going the other way remember :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. will be on evil bay next, telling us that it is low mileage, never seen any rain and in mint condition lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Thread moved

12. looks like my aprilia af1 50 at 6 months old, chain finally came off and went through the crankcase, aprilia put a whole new engine in under warranty. im sure ducati would do the same :joy:

13. Ah wise up ffs, I know its winter, but look at that tyre o_O

14. Its bordering on criminal. Pains me to look at it but I can't help but stare

• Like Like x 1
  15. if @AirCon sat on it, the slack would take up ok...

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. :bomb::eyes:

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. :eyes:

upload_2018-2-23_21-58-6.png

• Funny Funny x 2
    • WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information