1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

According To Moto Gp Social Media Reports ..... Wtf ?

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Android853sp, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Apparently, it has been confirmed that JL is in the frame for Dovi’s seat at Ducati if last minute negotiations fail. WTF ? Andy

• Like Like x 1
  2. Agree mate ...but I must admit I’d like to see him on it, if they make the right shape tank who knows what he is capable

3. There is some absolute madness happening.... Pol to HRC even though Alex Marquez hasn't had chance to turn a single lap in race trim.. Dovi to KTM, honestly I think a few people have been at the sniffing powder. I could see Jorge in Yamaha race seat, maybe with Petronas with the team built around him a little, I can't see him back on a Ducati.

That said, I have to say once he clicked with the Ducati he really did look pretty strong on the thing, I think a Jorge that 'clicks' is still a faster and more marketable proposition than Dovi who just seems to be the nearly man, despite some astonishing rides against Marc

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. When he is on it I find it epic in control lap after lap pulling away from bucking weaving sliding competitors it’s mesmerising classic scalextric on two wheels

• Like Like x 1
  5. That retirement didn't last very long.

6. Hope mine is longer

• Funny Funny x 6
  7. If Lorenzo has still got it in his head ‘I don’t want to fall off’ he’ll be non competitive.
    It was sad seeing him lap Silverstone 2 seconds slower than anyone else.
    I’ve seen him ride several times before he did his back, he was a cut above everyone else.
    If his head is still in safety mode, he’s finished. Great shame.

My guess, this is just smokescreen nonsense. Dovi will stay and Lorenzo will be testing Yamaha’s....but we’ll see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I have read somewhere lorenzo and Rossi team mates to Petronas 2021, it's the silly non season;):).

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rumour mill in full flow today, due to the uncertainty generated by rumours that the younger Marquez is leaving the factory Honda, 2+2 now equals Crutchlow’s seat at LCR in doubt for 2021. Just beggars belief. Andy

10. You're probably right. But I'd like to see Lorenzo on a Ducati again!

11. I was at MUGELLO 2018 when he won on the Ducati, i am not a fan of the man but he is absolutley incredible as a rider, the sheer pace he had and metronomic lap times where outstanding!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Now that WOULD be interesting :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think Petronas would be very cross about that... I get the feeling they've been "gifted" Rossi without really wanting him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. So, confirmed that Danilo Petrucchi will ride for Tech 3 KTM in 2021 filling Miguel Oliviera’s seat as he moves up to the KTM factory seat vacated by Pol Espargaro’s departure. No confirmation who Pol has signed to for 2021 but it is rumoured Cal Crutchlow is off to Aprilia to give Alex Marquez a ride in LCR Honda. You couldn’t make this stuff up. Andy

15. Current speculation. Andy
    upload_2020-6-26_12-57-16.jpeg

• Useful Useful x 3
  16. Takaaki Nakagami has been testing with HRC endurance team and small rumour is that possible move to WSB next year, leaving CC to stay put with LCR for another year.

17. why does Cal not go to WSBK?

18. Probably because the 2 seasons he contested in 08 and 10, he didn't do particularly well. A dy

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. He is a rum dude. I really wish I liked Cal more as he’s plucky but he just isn’t very likeable and doesn’t have the results to command grudging respect either.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information