1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Account Blocked ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by noobie, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Went to sign in this morning using laptop and house wifi but before signing in, viewed all over the forum with no issues. Signed in and the screen went to "this page isn't working" showing a http error 500. So no access

Cleared cache and history, same again, as a non member can view every page, sign in as my account, site refuses it.

So i try my mobile which i've used rarely to sign in , same issue , can view as a non member but attempt to sign in and shows 500 error

So, using a vpn, one not seen by the site before, i'm able to gain access. Is anyone else having signing in issues on their account ?

2. Can't understand why anyone would block you :p

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. There was an issue with the site server for about a minute as it “went down”. It’s now back to normal. So nothing Machiavellian :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I had the same - cup of tea sorted it :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I know right :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the explanation chap. It lasted 30 mins here and it was puzzling I got get in by vpn but not normslly associated access. I could see members still in here so wasn't sure if it was site wide or just a number of members so thought " I know, I'll ask in feedback forum if anyone was having the same issue?"

Normal service seems to have been resumed, ta

oops spoke to soon, Tried to migrate away from the feedback forum into other areas and now the same 500 error is happening?

7. Normal service?
    boo.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Is it back to normal yet for you?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Are you asking for a friend? :p:D

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. For a few moments it said forum unavailable and that seems to have cleared ,cool

11. Mine went off about 5 minutes ago.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. It's always best if possible to report any issues just in case others are not aware there is one. They don't happen often but can be frustrating when they do

13. I spoke too soon... got booted out again :D

14. The server nerds were upgrading the site server and it took a couple of minutes to do it :)

15. Cool, thanks for the update chap

16. A couple of minutes - that's outrageous, Noobie was sat in a cold sweat in his underpants for a couple of minutes, he needs warning of such prolonged outages :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. That's quite incorrect......I was naked

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Happened to me too just blank pages

I got in via an email but it could well have been sorted by then :)

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information