1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Café - Sunday Lunchtime ...

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by AirCon, Jun 30, 2017.

1. My brother and his band of friends are having a Honda shopper meeting. This is in preparation for their August charity bike ride from Lands End to London..... on 50cc mopeds.
    This is to raise money for Renal cancer research.

Should be a hoot if you are a fan of the little Honda or Monkey bikes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Are you out on a bike again Paul? Might fly over too loomies for a late morning burger then head into londinium..

3. Yep. Been out a few times. Really should make more time for it. Pressures of running my own business and to be honest it's lost some of the shine. I think if my brother was getting on better with his recovery then it may make me feel more inclined to ride.

4. Are you still planning to get to the Ace Sunday lunchtime @AirCon ? Weather forecast is fine and sunny; Ace programme is Hondas (sic).

5. Yes Pete,
    It's a Honda and Minibike meeting.
    My brother and his merry band of moped riders are testing out the reliability of their machines.
    I'm taking the Ducati rather than the van, as the can learn how to make roadside repairs.

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/mopedexpresswayarmy17

"
    We are a band of mostly mad bikers normally encountered riding superbikes around the South of England. However, we are downsizing and will be found during the middle of August on a mopedathon. Riding old 50cc mopeds (slowly) that have been put together for the adventure along the coast roads between Lands End and London. Taking us roughly 6 days.

We are taking on the challenge to raise funds for Renal cancer research. Sylvio, who is riding with us. Sadly, lost his brother Pat to renal cancer last year so this event is also in memory of Pat and to raise what ever we can to fund research to help find an effecive treatment to cure this illness.
    "

6. Great to see you looking well @AirCon , and your brother likewise. Fine Pikes Peak you have there - all you need now is to get some miles in.

7. Thanks Pete.... and for the Tea... I'm buying next time.
    Have a great time in France and I'm trying to organise a load to come to Castle Combe next weekend.

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/news/2017/may/mike-hailwood-castle-combe/

I'm trying to confirm if Guy Martin is actually coming, following his accident.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information