1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Thanks for the invite Peter, will see on the day.

2. Thanks for invite, I'll be at Warwick Castle though.

3. Hope so. It's in the diary. Will confirm later in the week.
    Cheers
    james

4. Doubtful for me.

5. i would say yes.... :) have just spent 2 hours clearing workshop so i can get to a bike... now just gotta clear garden so i can get one out the gate!! but it should be cool

6. Flamethrower.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. you have no idea how close that is to what ive been doing out there so far!

8. Pete, Unless the weather takes a change for the worse, I look forward to seeing you there for a catch up :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Sounds like a win to me!

10. Met Office forecast for Sunday is dry, 7 degrees.

11. is an official 'Italian day' get together or just you guys meeting up for a cuppa!

12. No, not really official - just a meeting of us London DOCGB lot. Ace Café list it as a sidecars and Honda CX's day, apparently. Cuppa, maybe bite of lunch if hungry.

13. Shouldn't that be 'bite to eat if desperate'?

14. The fish & chips are good with generous portions. Some of the dishes on the menu not so much.

15. Roads don't look salty at the moment, so might bring the SS (was going to come on the FZR)

16. Roads were good today....

17. The entire north circular from Staples Corner to Hanger Lane to Chiswick Roundabout is heavily salted.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information