1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. was Tring to think of a polite way of saying that..

2. I only noticed the number plate :)

3. Didnt know you did polite!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. We were too busy enjoying the ride!
    (I have a really bad one of Freddie Spencer chatting on the stage at OYB)

5. Next Ace meet is the May 28th? need to put it in my diary.

6. Maybe, but it's a really dull ride. Super Sausage a.d OYB Aylesbury are much better meeting places IMO.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

7. Correct. Incidentally the Ace have listed 28 May as a Royal British Legion support (poppy) day.

8. any one heading over this Sunday? @Pete1950 ? Wouldn't mind picking your well traveled brain about my potential trip to misano!

9. I wanted to get down but commitments further North than me lunchtime onward :(

I have so far managed to avoid the two kids parties that day. Instead I have agreed to pay for 1/2 small pig to be spit roasted and it would be rude not indulge.

• Like Like x 1
  10. See you there. Might be a bit late as picking Mrs 1952 up from Heathrow that morning. As far as my poor old brain is concerned, pick away.

• Like Like x 1
  11. what time you thinking Pete?

12. Still planning to be there for 12 noon. But if the Mrs's flight arrival happens to be delayed, maybe a bit later. Depends on Delta Airlines really.

13. cool, hopefully her flight is as planned its a pita hanging out at an airport especially if you cant hit the bar!

14. When's the next one? Would it be the 27th August?

15. yes... unless you are in nz

16. also you still have time to come to Germany

17. Ace Cafe meet 12 noon Sunday 27 August. I am thinking of trying to make it on my 160 bevel. The Ace have it listed as a Harley-Davidson Sportster day, so you've been Warrned.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Oh just got 2 mates that have bought Harleys....maybe I'll go down for that one ‍♂️

19. Oh just got 2 mates that have bought Harleys....maybe I'll go down for that one ‍♂️

Do Not Sell My Personal Information