1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Tight arse.... how much do you actual save in tax?

2. £44 from 2 bikes.
    Weather was shite so I didnt bother getting 907 mot’d yet.

3. The price of a curry for two!!

4. I shall not be at the Ace on 28 January, because I'll be in Aldershot at the TALMAG Trial that day. So roll on 25 February.

Incidentally, Sunday 29 April is Italian Day at the Ace so one for the diary. (It's actually a fifth Sunday that month)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Yep, I'll be along. Be good to catch up with a few of you Ive not seen in years

6. Extra meeting at the Ace on Sunday 11 February 2018 at 12 noon, weather and road salt permitting.

7. Last forecast I checked was rain for Sunday.

8. ya not made of sugar are ya? ( I live 3 miles away and may taxi)

9. No.... but when my bike only has delivery miles on it I’d rather not subject it to wet salty roads for a first outing! ;)

10. lol, I can kinda respect that! If you do turn up you'll se my lil 620 monster and the toll the rd salt and stuff has taken on that... Largely due to neglect by previous owners but it's quite shocking still... It is a lil trouper though despite it's looks and is my winter work bike.
    I too have perhaps not given it the attention it should have. .
    but I will, one day, give it the mother of all birthdays...

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Does it get cold enough down in London to have there roads gritted ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ahh well, I’m in Northamptonshire these days! ;)

13. That's still south/ern...

• Like Like x 1
  14. Fine dry and sunny today, and no salt on the roads so good day for a little ride. Setting off soon.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Hi Pete, Chiz is still in bed, but promises to be there by 12.
    We (Lemmsy wife) are setting off shortly in the Car as she wants to shop at Hoo Hings after.
    Some Motorcycle awareness thing on today....
    MAG ride out at 11am.

16. Can't ride for a few weeks due to shoulder op. Have to farkle atm, look but don't ride.

17. ye of little faith! I'm nearly up and steak is resting in advance of a big fry up. I'm good to go..

18. This Sunday 25th Feb is listed as a 59 Club day, so expect plenty of elderly rockers on Tritons and the odd vicar ...

19. Weather depending and if parts arrive or not for the Kettle project i might be there on the DVT, or if its 17C and bright blue skies 0 chance of rain i might venture out on the SPS or the 998....OK DVT it is then :)

20. I had a vasectomy in the morning and was out on KLX 650 Thumper in the afternoon....MAN UP :D

Truth is, I was ok until the local aesthetic truly wore off in the evening...then OMFG, John Wayne impressions or what!!!! BAD MISTAKE. So maybe a good idea to stay at home :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information