1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Triton and cafe racer day.
    Mmmm.....maybe

2. Nice to see your very smart brand new Hyper @ricardo purnell . Sorry, I won't be at the Ace in July because I'll be in Italy, but maybe August?

20180624_123854.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Fourth Sunday is coming round again, on 26 August. I'll be at the Ace Cafe from 12 noon or so, all are welcome to join us.*

26th is listed by the Ace as a Harley-Davidson day so if last year is anything to go by there will be hordes of H-Ds. But this need not discourage Ducatisti from turning up.

Provided they are not at Silverstone or on the Island, obviously.

4. Sorry I’ll be away in my camper, else I’d have happily joined you
    :confused:

5. At the MotoGP :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. Fancy a meet up at the Ace Cafe on Sunday 24 February at 12 noon? It is listed as a 59 Club day, so there will be old rockers with Tritons. Weather looking good for ride out.

• Like Like x 4
  7. And full of average speed cameras.:(

8. I'm keen if someone can lend me a clean number plate for the 749... no tax or mot just yet

9. Don't have to be for a 749 tbh.. but preferably for a red Ducati..

10. TB52WSB :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Superb weather today, loads of 59ers at the Ace, and I met up with Tim H, Gaetano M, Alex C, and Andrew N among others. Pleasant outing.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  12. Good to see you and the others today Pete. Take care. Steve

13. Thought that you guys might be interested in this day.

Im also exploring if there is any interest in Guzzi enthusiasts in meeting regularly.

The Italian Motorcycle Owners Club will also be there so there should be some cracking machines there

This could be the start of something regular ..
    Or it might just remain informal??
    Come and say ‘hi’ and tell me what you think?

14. Thread moved

• Like Like x 1
  15. Meet at the Ace Cafe on the fourth Sunday, 28 April as per usual. This time it is the Ace's "Italian Day" so expect a much larger turnout than most months. Cars - Ferraris, FIATs, &c - as well as bikes.

20180701_115344.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yes indeed. The Ace has been holding occasional Italian days for years, and the Ducati club has been meeting there on fourth Sundays for years too, so not exactly the start. But it might grow into something better known and more popular, perhaps.

• Like Like x 1
  17. What time yo
    What time you heading down @Pete1950 ?
    Would be nice to catch up and I wouldn't mind picking your brains for my upcoming Europe trip!!! Will bring the map and kidnap you for 20 if that's Ok?!

18. By all means @chizel . I usually get there about 12, but this time I might aim for 11 ish. We will both be doing European trips at around the same time, but looks like they won't really coincide at any point. Probably.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cool. Be good to see you... yes , I don't think we will be same place/time in Europe which is a shame . But you never know!!!! I may win the lotto yet and just stay over there perminant!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information