1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. By the way, this early 1960s works MZ racer was at Castle Combe in July. It's East European and as exotic as they come.

20170709_112201.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I thought they was a pair of Lada cars anyone remember them :poop:

3. Meet at the Ace Cafe on Sunday 26 November, at around 12 noon. There may be some dirt bikes and mud pluggers there this time.

4. im off to Portsmouth tomorrow morn but may head past the ace on the way home Sunday. Probably later in the afternoon ( 3-4ish) . Would be good to catch up @Pete1950 but if not maybe an around Xmas one.

5. In December the fourth Sunday is on 24th, Xmas Eve. Not sure how many folk would want to visit the Ace on Xmas Eve - let's see.

6. Weather forecast for tomorrow (26/11) is fine, dry, and sunny all day. But chilly, obviously.

7. Salt down in Essex.
    999 off road as of tonight.

#287 900streetfighter, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2017
  8. Oh dear!

9. I'm sure plenty will "want" to but few will be allowed to.:p

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. He's on about yer spelling.....not that you've garaged the bike for the winter.

11. Nicked by grammar police!

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. the

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  13. Fk of.

• Funny Funny x 3
  14. Oh dear! If your 999 is off the road for the duration you won't be riding it to West Horndon, the Ace, or anywhere else, which is a pity.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. 907 will be dusted off at weekend.

16. Weather forecast for Sunday 24th is mild, dry and cloudy with light SW winds. Will anybody be let out for a trip to the Ace? By the way, the Ace closes for Xmas at 4pm apparently.

17. Update the thread heading?

18. Bikeless(sorned).

19. Thanks - now done.

20. I'm very sorny to hear that.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information