1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. I meant in that Text I don't want to mess you about because I care xxx.
    As it would be last minute. I rather say no than yes and mess people about.

I asked the guys that use to work for me, to fit the work on my house in so had to give them consideration.
    They have all moved their work around for me, brought it forward, they are all done now.

Thing is I need to get paid, 1st of the month since paying them!!
    My Anniversary is 31st August... So leaving date, is cutting fine.

Although I have enough money to pay for tickets etc..
    Not sure Super Corsas are the tyre of Choice for this run? If I can think of more excuses..

I want to get the Blade Mot'd soon as, busy next week.

If the sun is shinning and wind blowing in the right direction, I'd be keen as...
    I don't usually do hesitant but this ones a bit of a timing issue. Let me know where you are tickets etc?..

• Love You Love You x 1
  2. This Ace meeting is the same date as the MotoGP.. Looks I'm probably heading to Silverstone.

3. Weather forecast for Sunday is fine, dry, sunny and mild.

4. im hoping to get there! A buddy of mine is gunna help with my rectifier and maybe come along after... Well that's my plan....

5. Don't and I mean Don't....

use the vinegar.
    .... it contains other things
    ..... normally with 6 legs.
    ... unless dissolved in acetic acid.

Enjoy your food.

6. Mrs is working later afternoon Sunday, so I can't risk Silverstone.. I've noticed people reported issues getting out of the place in the past.

I will probably take a ride down to the Ace.

7. Busy, busy at the Ace.

8. Busy here at Mr AC's house..... 900SS fixing....

• Like Like x 1
  9. This Sunday 24 September is forecast to be dry and sunny. The Ace Cafe have it listed as a BSA Bantam day (!). I'll be there about 12 noon.

10. Will be there 12ish for big breakfast.

11. Will be there around 12.30 as not long got my fat lazy arse out of bed !!

12. Great to see you @Wayne58 . @chizel and @Julian Wells were there today, as well as Dave Evans and Tim Hendy among others.
    I had a nail in my tyre. Managed to fix it and get the air to stay inside while I rode home. That's three nails in tyres in one week (two car, one bike) after several years with no punctures at all.

• Like Like x 1
  13. IMAG0864.jpg

A fine body of men!! :upyeah:

#255 Wayne58, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2017
  14. Oh mate, the nail thing is shit luck eh but at least you got home ok

15. The trouble with Ace is its a shite ride if you only get out once a fortnight.

16. Can't we do a monthly Super Sausage or OYB Aylesbury?

• Like Like x 2
  17. Good to meet you guys. Yep shit ride from essex too but like the ace.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fourth Sunday coming up on 22 October, so meet at the Ace at noon, as per usual?

PS It's listed by the Ace as an Eastern Bloc meet (Urals, Dneipers, Jawas, MZs).

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information