1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Cafe Meet - Sunday 26 July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Pete1950, Feb 22, 2016.

1. its surprising what you will get for a paperclip when the customer is 500mls from home.

2. Phil, sorry we did not talk much. I did have some questions regarding aspects of your fzr project and some of your photos..
    Will save them for when I see you next.

Oh, and I was going to offer you a lift but with my virus/cold... that seems to be hanging on, I thought I'd best keep that to my self just in case, and I suspect, by the time I'd made it across the M1 and back (assume that's the route) I'd be over half way there...

#162 Not Carl Fogarty, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  3. Shush.....I can just see a new line from Yorkshire.........
    PowerClip....I can hear the rustling of loose paper.
    From the makers of Exact~ly what they should have done in the first place.
    upload_2017-1-3_17-39-39.jpeg

@Exige

#164 AirCon, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yeah no worries dude, catch up soon [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ace Cafe this Sunday at 12 noon (4th Sunday in the month as usual). Forecast is fine, clear and dry with light winds; chilly but not freezing at noon. Anybody up for it?

6. possibly.. Still not riding but if a few are turning up I'll drive down to say hi

7. Will if I can.

8. No can do,busy,and it fkn freezing, my gloves only good for 20mins in this weather.

9. I don't know when I'll next get down.
    Lots going on at the moment, or lots not going on that should be is perhaps a better way of putting it.
    Hopefully get everything more or less back on track, bikes Mot'd etc by the time the weather improves.

10. I'll be there but unfortunately it's going to have to be by car
    Flat battery on the ST4 and I can't find the adapter lead.

11. Sorry guys. Can't make it today. Toooo much salt on the roads for the duc. It's like bonneville on the roads near me. And the car is poorly at the garage.

12. The Ace today was packed out with Holden and Holden-Vauxhall cars, mainly saloons with tuned Australian V8s. And also with a party of Austrians from the "Black Riders Club Austria". Well, it takes all sorts.

13. Ace Cafe meet coming up again at noon on Sunday 26 February 2017. Weather forecast is dry and mild, with a brisk southerly wind. Very little salt on the roads at the moment.

14. Afraid I can't do it this time Pete, looking after inlaws (dementia).

Good to chat to you last time though. Hope a few more turn up but not in Holdens.

15. Cant make it this month. Fatbike is in pits with clutch problem.

16. Yet I maybe able to make it (first time for me ) but not till 1-1:30ish

17. The most desirable bike at the Ace today, in my opinion, was this 1955 Vincent Black Prince 1000cc Vtwin with sidecar:

20170226_115534.jpg

20170226_115555.jpg

18. Missed that but nice to meet you Pete !

19. Likewise. And good luck with touring your XDiavel.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information