1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acf 50 Winter Ready

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Broduc64, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Hi does anyone know of a firm who wash and then apply ACF50??

Getting ready for storing as will be away with work and can't see the weather improving much.

Based in the North-West. (liverpool/Manchester area)

Thanks

2. Do it yourself in under an hour :bucktooth:

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I’ve not used them myself, but I believe “All Year Biker” are what you are looking for. They seem to have operatives in your area:-

D3F471B3-C719-4AA5-84B7-E97EBF676845.png

https://allyearbiker.co.uk/booking/

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. do it yourself and i will be using xcp not acf 50

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. If you still want to use All Year Biker, they give you a choice of ACF50 and XCP.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. I've used AYB for the last 5 years or so and swear by the corrosion treatment that our local guy provides.
    Excellent all-round service & before any bright spark suggests otherwise, on this ere forum, I absolutely do mean for the bike, not anything else.....:party:

• Like Like x 1
  7. What are the pro's and con's of XCP over ACF50 ???

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  9. I’ve used AYB for the past 4 years, ACF50 treatment each Oct. It’s fantastic value, a deep clean of the bike (to showroom level) then a thorough covering of the corrosion inhibitor.
    I then wash my bike regularly during winter and spray on ScottOil FS365 to give it an extra layer of protection between cleans.
    It’s kept the bike in pristine condition.
    I understand XCP is slightly better at protecting, but is more sticky and picks up more road muck. I find ACF50 perfect for my uses.
    The NW area has [email protected]
    In Warrington. Can’t praise him highly enough.

In fact I’m going to email him now to arrange this years visit.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. What does this cost?

11. It’s been about £80 the last couple of years.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Used AYB - normally get about 4-6 biker mates round and they’ll come and do it at your gaff

job jobbed

• Like Like x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Have used AYB on my previous and current bike over the last four years. Just moved further away but will still probably continue to use Gab Polloni, their guy in Hereford. Thanks for the reminder, need to book in to have it done :upyeah:

I don't tend to ride into the depths of winter but am not shy of rain otherwise so condider it money well spent keeping my bike in great condition. My Multistrada is a keeper, no plans to change in the foreseeable future.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information