1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 Acra 959 Full System For A 1299

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by KA77, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Looking at this full system on eBay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FULL-AKR...-/164749310071?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

The Ducati site suggest that its compatible with a 1299. Are there any not so obvious reasons to not consider buying it? (other than it’s a bit scuffed up which I am not concerned about)

If it will fit, The next question is…… Will fitting this system potentially get me blackballed at most UK track days? Or will DB killers keep the noise levels at an acceptable level?

cheers

2. Isn’t that a std system just with Akra cans?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Looks like it has baffles in it but not the Akro ones?

4. No idea? Glad I asked, if it is I guess the price would be a bit over the top?

5. Your right, it does look like it has baffles fitted. So do end cans get rid of the cat?

6. I agree with bettes, those are the OEM pipes from the 959 with the Akra slip-ons. Not sure what the correct pricing for the slip ons are these days, but 1200 for a dirty system off a crashed bike, where you can't properly judge scrapes/damage seems a bit much.

The slipons have replaced the cat part of the exhaust.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I’m not too sure but £1K - £1.2K seems about the normal price 2nd hand for minters.
    If it were a full Akra system, maybe £2.5K for a mint set?

8. Having said that about the pipes being std, where’s the exhaust valve gone?

9. Exhaust valve gets replaced I think with the Akrapovic Y piece, but yeah as others have said theu are standard headers, not Akrapovic one s

• Like Like x 1
  10. The full akra comes with a carbon heat shield too I believe. Plus ecu, filter...£1200? optimistic...

11. I was lucky picked up a brand new full system for £2100 on ebay

• Like Like x 1
  12. Just found this on ebay:
    Should be everything you need at a good price, but also says open to offers!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-1...-/313573846627?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

Just noticed at least one of the cans has scrape marks underneath. As always, check condition before purchasing!
    Also, you'll need a dealer to load the upmap on for you.

#12 Sonic, Jun 21, 2021
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2021
  13. Thanks for the heads up @Sonic, I have contacted the seller with the standard eBay buyer query!

14. Yep std headers and genuine akra baffles fitted , these are just slip ons with the collector box and valve removed

15. Makes my full termignoni system look like a proper bargain.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information