1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adopt A 3rd Party Standard Rating?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Silent Bob, Feb 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recently reference was made to forum rules which include " Do not post images that contain [...] see through clothing or lingerie or strategically covered nudity". It was not in relation to any of my posts.

If that rule were complied with all but a couple of Mormon types would be warned etc.

Suggestion - would it not be easier for mods if the Forum adopted a recognised standard such as the BCF 15 rating? That way content acceptable for 15yo and above as officially defined would apply and subjective assessments over what offends one member vs what offends another cane be resolved by reference to the rating.

Just a thought. :)

2. I'm offended by the above post ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'm offended by the above post and the one above that ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Most people are not offensive nor offended. When & if they are @El Toro & @Ducbird will take care of it PDQ.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sʞɔolloq

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  6. I thought it was more to do with site sponsors and their criteria rather than members being offended?

7. I thought we were the site sponsors.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. I think some replies have been made by people under 15 :bucktooth:

TB

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. It was a general reminder as I took down 3 pictures that in-line with the forum rules were not acceptable
    I’m guessing you didn’t see them @Silent Bob

@El Toro

11. 80% of the random pictures thread could offend someone. Taking down the "after effects of flicking a cat in the balls" picture was ridiculous.

Just my opinion. Hope it causes no offence to anyone.

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. I didn't see them either, Miss!

*waves hand*

13. :)

14. Late for a board meeting

• Like Like x 1
  15. The bottom line is that you and Terry are doing a thankless task Viv, as in: – “damned if you do, damned if you don’t “ or constantly walking on eggshells/what eggshells? I applaud you both.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  16. Is the correct answer :)

• Face Palm x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Love You x 1
    • Useful x 1
  17. I too am inclined to agree. I think the whole forum needs a touch of good housekeeping now and again and it is refreshing to see a bit of initiative being taken with the removal of erroneous, gratuitous, offensive and otherwise irrelevant posts and responses, mine often included.
    Keep up the good work folks and now, how about turning your attention to the non-Ducati (and sometimes not even motorbike related) threads that can clutter the forum? They don’t have a place on here and I for one do not wish to see them, can we please keep it all things Ducati?
    Thanks

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. You can make them disappear :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. So here's an idea....................why don't we shut down all the non bike related forum sections.

How long do you think this place will last without the pub like frivolity?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information