1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ads?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Advikaz, Feb 22, 2018.

1. anyone else getting bombarded with ads at the moment on here or just me?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Just you :)

3. I never get any ads on here or anywhere else. Download adblocker and end the problem? You will be asked by some news sites to turn it off, and a few will not allow you to read their free content if you won't comply. Overall its suits my needs well.

4. No ads as a forum subscriber

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Or subscribe

6. Yeh, subscribe, then Hell T doesn't pick on you anymore o_O:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That’s because the more subscribers, the more snowy hols

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yep, get a stupid banner thing at top of page. Annoying

As blocker just leaves lot of gaps

9. Yes mate!! Absolutely bombarded if I use the site on my phone. To the point sometimes I can’t even open the messages menu on the top right hand side. I will be subscribing next month for sure!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. It lasts a year you know, no need to wait until next month :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just funds are a bit low my man... waiting on pay day to roll round :upyeah:

12. Just funds are a bit low my man... waiting on pay day to roll round :upyeah:

13. You posh Pani Owners :rolleyes:

14. Yeah the Shiney bits cost way too much money...it’s why I’m always skint! o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. £5 well spent.
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It's five earth pounds. Or the cost of a pint of beer in that there londinium.

17. First time I’ve had the problem. Only started yesterday. Driving me nuts can barely navigate the site :expressionless:

18. It's more than that in Town!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. Become a subscriber yer cheapskate..... these snow boarding holidays ain't free yer know!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information