1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Advanced Notice : Sale Of 2003 998 Bp In Red

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Android853sp, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Thought I’d float this here. I went in to a local independent bike dealer today that I’ve used for a while now for MoT’s, the NC29 and now the R6 and I noticed a customer has left a tidy 998 in the workshop for a going over prior to being offered for sale. Shed loads of service history, a lot of authorised dealers in the early years and a few independents more recently, what looks like all previous MoT’s and a book full of receipts for servicing and other work done. It’s done approximately 21,000 miles and apart from a dark, double bubble screen, it looks absolutely standard and original (no surprise, it will be getting an aftermarket clutch slave cylinder). I’ve asked to be kept informed of when it’s ready and how much is wanted. I have no connection with the dealer and I’m pretty sure I don’t know the owner so not on commission but I’m happy to pass on the info when I get it to any forum member, on a first come first served basis. Andy

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information