1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After Wanting One For Years,

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Grayrobs, Nov 11, 2019.

1. I'm glad to say 1199's have come down in price enough for me to buy one. The only question is was it worth the wait? Well, if looks are anything to go buy, it was. I'll get some pictures up soon, but for the time being I'll say hello and thanks for inviting me in.

Cheers

Graham

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome and enjoy! :):upyeah:

3. hello and welcome dude.

4. Welcome Dave

5. Hiya Graham ,
    Welcome to the forum .

6. Welcome to the forum

7. Enjoy it and welcome

8. Welcome dude

9. Welcome frugal Graham. :) :upyeah:

10. welcome and enjoy, and you'll need bins too.

11. Look forward to the pics include your bin please :)

Welcome into our mad house greying Rob :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome aboard 1199.:upyeah:lots of good sound advice on this station...just ask!

#12 XH558, Nov 12, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  13. Welcome along

14. Welcome along Graham

15. Cheers one and all!

16. Welcome to our madhouse.

17. Welcome to the forum enjoy your 1199s i brought a nice red example last year as like you always wanted one never could afford one unfortunately sold it after a year as much as I loved the bike I was struggling with the comfort side of things and started not enjoying it but still needed my Ducati fix so now own a pikes peak multistrada which in my opinion is the best bike I have ever owned just can't stop riding it don't be put off with my experience if I could afforded to keep both I would have done the 1199 still holds a special place in my heart I'm glad I owned one
    Enjoy your on your 1199 and get pictures up asap

Do Not Sell My Personal Information