1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Aftermarket Fairings - Are They Worth It?

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Serkta, May 23, 2019.

1. 2941D29B-32CD-4881-A709-FFB2EEA4166A.jpg There is a guy on here that bought similar ones to those in your link and he has a thread on it. From what I remember of the thread he was well happy with them and still has them on his bike. I have a blingged up set for track days the fit is good and the paint work is spot on.

#2 Thelord, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
  2. Many thanks for your reply. I have taken the plunge and ordered. Fingers crossed.

3. Let us know how you get on after reading what other people have done I think you will be fine. Which design did you go for?

4. I went for the one in the link which I think is the 1098 R? I thought it looked lovely :)

I will update once it arrives,. Cheers

5. As long as they are injection moulded they'll be as good as OE at the very least. I've got sets on all my bikes and years on they are all still perfect.
    https://flic.kr/p/24TYfQt

6. Wow they do look nice (as do many of your extras!). I'm still waiting for mine. Hopefully, they wont be too long and up to your quality. Thanks for your response.

7. So my fairing finally arrived. Happy with the quality as the plastic is firm and feels very OEM. Paint finish is good and the red to red match is great (especially as my bike is 2007). Yes there was a bit of jiggery pokery and I had to source stickers for the front and rear. But I think its been worth it and has smartened the bike up no end. Just need to be better at cleaning it now!

What do you reckon?

IMG_4386.JPG

IMG_4387.JPG

IMG_4388.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  8. You need a full 70mm Termignoni system with slash cut end cans :D Seriously though, looks really good. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. They are spot on mate unbelievable for the price compared to OEM fairings :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information