1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Aftermarket Levers?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Multirider75, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Has anyone found any decent aftermarket levers for their V4? I’ve checked Rizoma and ASV, but neither list the V4 Multi yet.

2. I think only CNC Racing make ones worth buying at the moment.

Rizoma won’t stock them as they make the DP levers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Have a look on Conquest Racing. They seem to have a decent selection on there…

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are they the short levers, or normal size? I’d prefer shorties ideally.

5. Standard

6. Damn. Hopefully ASV will do something soon.

7. Spider Racing

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Yeah, I can’t bring myself to pay £200 per lever either. Interestingly, on that link they say these will fit the 1260 as well, so I wonder if the levers from my 1260 will fit my new bike?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Evotech told me not but but does seem strange they would not.

10. Seems odd. I’m tempted to order some ASV from my dealer for the 1260, and get them to see if they’ll fit a V4.

11. Im hoping the adjustment on the fly is better than the standard as stiff and odd to use , not seen them yet as ordered for the V4s and now have the PP coming Dec . Rizoma make great stuff so hope they are good . As for the cost its relative to what you want and also the quality . Used similar levers to the CNC ones and found then a bit chunky , but again users choice . I need long as left hand is damaged due to an accident.

12. On the FB group, some have found if they are not V4 levers, then the QS doesn't work and the bike can go into limp mode.

As its also a brake lever, I'm not going to take the risk of it not working as it should.

13. Good points. But I’m still hopeful there’s more available, as that link above shows compatibility across most models.

14. bugger, i assumed and was hoping to stick the evotech shorties off my streetfighter on to the PP in March

15. It’s something to do with the switches on the V4 Multi.

16. http://www.twm-sc.com/foldable-and-adjustang-lever.html. Follow the link to the list of bikes. These people made the highly regarded (and now discontinued due to tie up with Rizoma) Ducati Performance levers. Top quality lever. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information