1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aftermarket Oberon Clutch Slave Two Kinds??

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Is this a case of old model & new? Both up for sale at the moment online from different distributors.

81BC3C59-C4FC-4AEE-93F5-13EA84B01CDC.jpeg

DCC8E347-73ED-4C62-8D7D-662AB64485CA.jpeg

2. Mines like neither (about 3 years old now...)
    IMG_20160617_165130.jpg

3. The CLU sku is how the latest ones are marked. Andy

4. Mine's the CLU-0116 - bought from Oberon about 6 months ago. :)

5. First one is on Deemon Tweeks website second is eBay. Think I prefer the look of the second one.
    Apart from the looks are they worth getting?

6. Quoted from Motowheels in USA, the most reliable slaves available for Ducati.

7. I believe the newer one are CLU 1260 for newer Ducati model (post 2018). Ducati changed the end of the push rods so they are flat now instead the round shape as they used to be. If you are changing the clutch slave on 950, older clutch slave won't fit due to the flat shape of the push rod. I might be wrong though...

8. Cheers guys. To be different I’ve gone with the rsr moto slave. Liked the look of it, cheaper. & 3 year warranty.

9. Oberon have a lifetime, return to factory, warranty. Andy

10. Didn’t know this Andy to be honest. But hey ho. Like I say I liked the look of the rsr. And I’m saving pennies for the filters, dyno when it’s finally run in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information