1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Aftermarket Ppcarbon Screen

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by knightrider, Feb 8, 2018.

1. That seems either excellent value or very cheap compared to the DP one or Ilmberger. Don’t think Fulsix do one ?

Let us know what you decide and comments please...

2. I've seen Conquest Carbon recommended a lot on here over the years but they don't seem to have a CF screen for the DVT on their website

3. Will do mate

4. They used to, try sending a pm to Steve and ask him?

5. This is the conquest carbon one on my dvt
    C622A92B-DB7B-4F3F-819A-ACF7AB1FD4E6.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  6. Rang Steve this morning and he confirmed that are waiting for them to come in but shouldnt be long

• Like Like x 1
  7. I’ve just posted in the For sale section, a Pikes Peak style Ducati accessory Carbon screen..... if you interested !

8. Be careful as the screen fixings for the PP carbon screen are different to the standard screen and may not come with the screen... mine didn't so I had to order from the dealer. Not a problem but worth noting.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got a Duc PP carbon screen very low only good for summer riding (for me) looks the dogs danglies but only with a termi and on a red DVT
    Red is still the fastest

10. Got a Duc PP carbon screen very low only good for summer riding (for me) looks the dogs danglies but only with a termi and on a red DVT
    Red is still the fastest

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. If anybody is selling a PP carbon fibre screen i would appreciate it if you would let me know, i emailed the ebay seller and had no response, so dont think I'll be buying one from them. NRG had already sold his s missed out on that one :(

12. I have one I’ve been thinking about selling. Ducati original aftermarket item. Pm me an offer

13. PM sent Jim

Do Not Sell My Personal Information