1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Again - 900ss 1994

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Dartanion, Sep 1, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The original sale fell through and consequently back up for sale is my 1994 900ss which has covered around 38k miles and taking into consideration that this is now over 27 years old I would say in very good (but not excellent) condition - just not using it so it needs to go to a good home - too many bikes not enough time.

The bike has been off the road for about two years and I have just spent some time recommissioning it, the fuel pump in the tank had failed and has been replaced, recent oil and filter change and it has a new battery. The bike runs ok although a little rough, I think that the carbs need a proper service which is somewhat beyond me. Bodywork is again ok but has one or two issues which I have tried to show in the photos the frame and engine also show signs of age but nothing out of the normal for it's age.

I have a whole file full of history for the bike right back to when it was new, it also comes with a set of performance pipes which I have never bothered fitting as I preferred the original look of the bike.

EDIT - forgot to mention that it has a fresh MOT which it flew through with no advisories.

I have looked around on Ebay and trader to try and gauge an idea of values and these seem to range from £2k for a shitter up to circa £4.5k for a low mileage great condition example, with this in mind I am looking for £2,750 ono

The bike is located in Surrey near Jnc 11 of the M25 and viewings can be arranged most weekdays and weekends for anyone seriously interested, please PM me if you have any questions or for contact details and to make suitable arrangements, thanks for looking.

Take care.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  2. Good luck second time round.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Good luck second time around mate. I’ve had my 750SS for sale for a couple of weeks now (admittedly only on here) and thought it would have been snapped up by now

4. (oh, that's a bugger!) Still a bargain:)

5. That's a very reasonable price, someone should buy this!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ok - I'm going to go and see if I can get a bank loan...

7. Not a tax exile living it up on the IoM then?:D

8. I wish I earned enough to worry about being a tax exile...
    Living it up in the land of no speed limits though (and no ethanol in our fuel either - not even E5 never mind E10...)

9. I’m not concerned by E10 my KTM can run on it and the bikes that can’t will suffer E5 as the least nasty of the 2.

Be nice to live where there are no limits on speed, must make built up areas a little interesting.

10. We have speed limits in town (that the majority ignore..) it's just when you see a national speed limit sign there is no national speed limit so they are "go faster stripes"
    I remember when I was much younger and on my RG500 (and the police weren't as restricted/limited/reported on etc as they are now) passing a police car and he was doing about 110mph..

• Like Like x 2
  11. Provisionally sold (again) to the very nice chap from the IOM.

• Like Like x 4
  12. Thread closed then?

13. Yes please Terry

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thread closed:)

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information