1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agv..ago Replica.

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by yellowducmaniac, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Just treated myself to an early Xmas present, an AGV Agostini 3000x replica helmet....I have to say it oozes quality, leather/suede interior and limited Edition plaque on rear...wanted one of these for ages. Not sure how quiet it's gonna be but I don't really care.:upyeah: 20181224_082915.jpg

• Like Like x 13
  2. How many beer tokens was it.

Not how many you told your mrs.

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. You Poser:upyeah:and goes very well with those smart leathers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yeah...I thought about the Barry sheene one as well to go with my old gixxer, but I would be facing a new year divorce... as for beer tokens I'm on the g and T's tonight...;)

• Like Like x 2
  5. Thread moved

6. Who did the pointing work on that brick wall, I have a job for them!!1 ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I had one in 1997 when they issued them. Where did you get it from mate? Might treat myself to one.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I need a new lid...think may get it delivered to work...if it ruins my hearing the winging of cost can't be heard.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Sportbikeshop Boston mate, be quick though they are a limited run of 3000 worldwide, guy behind the counter said the Ago rep was selling like hot cakes. :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Can I be so rude to ask how much?

11. £549....seemed a touch pricy, until you see it in your hands, also comes with a leather carry bag.

12. You lot are a bad influence, not even touched the booze yet & I'm a hairy primate lighter on the visa card from comfort of my kitchen

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. i have the X lite version

20180927_130153.jpg
    only picture i've got

• Like Like x 2
  14. I tried the X lite recently. But always associate the Ago replica with AGV.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I bought one a few months back, on a 20% discount from the Dainese shop. Great lid, but I miss the comforts of my X-Lite Petrux replica, so it's for special occasions only.

IMG_20181220_232530_275.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. If only i'd waited a week later to order it, its now 15% less from the same seller...doh... only slightly pissed off , its still a great bit of kit and i tried it out yesterday, it lived up to expectations, not really much louder than my Arai RX7, and only slightly less snug fitting.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information