1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agv Sport Modular

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by NSR500, Sep 6, 2020.

1. https://www.infinitymotorcycles.com/product/agv-sports-modular-dual-colour/gloss-carbon-white

Just bought one of these, 1st ride today, wow, for a flip up helmet its so quiet, i reckon probably quieter then a lot of full face helmets. 1st ever flip up and i am well impressed, stable at speed and quiet, what more can you need. Always avoided a flip up as i thought they were heavy and noisy, but this is all carbon and only weighs 1300g which is the same as an old carbon helmet i have. Certainly happy with this purchase :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Good price as well! I use a schuberth flip up, not carbon and quite a bit more expensive.

• Like Like x 1
  3. @NSR500 I`m considering one of these , do you mind me asking if have you managed any more rides and if your views on the helmet have changed at all ? Also, what bike or bikes are you riding with it ?
    I have a carby 900ss and an old monster so a mix of riding positions and fairings .

4. Hi Duke i have about 350 miles with the helmet now and my opinion hasnt changed, very light and stable and comfortable too, i like the fact the visor locks in place and leaves a little space at the bottom of the visor for some air to get in, a quick push and it fully locks and seals. I have a multi DVT, if you buy one dont pay full price, some sites are still selling at £600, mine was half price.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I went to purchase one of these last week but my local shop has ceased selling the AGV modular helmet :(

6. Thank you, I have seen them on various web sites in my size and a choice of colour @ £299, including on the link you posted.
    I can also buy quite locally @ £360 with the benefits that I could try one on first and that I would be supporting Ducati Aylesbury who can be surprisingly cheap sometimes, bikes and equipment. Always good to have a local place where you can inspect and try stuff first isnt it .

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information