1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1198 Akrapovic Full Exhaust Or Termi’s

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by Boukekoppejan, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Hi Gents,

On this moment i have a full termignoni system with the oval pipes. Last week i saw a complete full akra system on a Ducati and that system looks awesome!! Nice titanium system. How is your experince with this system in combinaties with sound and specs against the termignoni system?

Are a used full system hard to find?

Thx

2. Sorry andyb but this not the system iam looking for, this is different then What i have seen here

3. But thank you for your support

4. Nobody Here with a full akra system?

5. Yes, I have :blush:

IMG_2927.JPG IMG_2965.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha thx! What can you say about the sound against the full system termignoni’s? Are the akra’s bigger then the termignoni’s?

7. You should be able to see from the pictures - the Akra's are longer, but despite this I think they look better. Some prefer the Termi Systems as it is shorter on the end cans.
    In the picture the red bike has the full Ti 70mm Akra, the Baylis behind has the standard Ti end cans, the one behind that a full race Termi system.
    I only have the red bike on the road until the Bayliss with the termi's is registered in a few weeks hopefully! I haven't compared the two side by side so it is difficult to give you a view on the sound...

8. The termis on my 1198 sound mental, full 70mm system.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  9. The slicks are new, do you want to buy them :thinkingface: I have road tyres on another set of wheels ready for when it is registered :)

10. and i thought you had just been careful with the sides of the tyres...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  11. ooh was the 1098 r from czech republic......

12. We can all scrub the sides off our tyres, it doesn't make us hero's :thinkingface: maybe you think it does :thinkingface: am I now your hero :blush:

13. 2 UK bikes and one from Norway, why the Czech Republic?

14. Anyhoo, these slicks, I'll scrub them in for you if it helps your ego :worried:

15. @Exige do you have any spare paddock stands you want to flog??

16. I thought it was on a special plate bought by Paul Valentine in 08 from the czech republic..

17. No

18. No

Do Not Sell My Personal Information