1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alchemy Parts (recommended)

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Zhed46, Jul 5, 2019.

1. I have bought quite a few bits from this company over the years but especially during the latter stages of Carbon Carla's build. They sell all sorts of stuff, but mainly lights, mirrors, indicators, handlebars etc.

The guy who runs it, Roy, is a seriously nice fella, incredibly helpful and really went the extra mile to ensure the parts I bought would fit and/or suit the bike. It's an online only company (he also sells at some shows) but I happen to live not all that far from his warehouse/office and so during the latter stages of the build when I was buying and fitting lights, mirrors, grips etc, I would go over there and Roy spent what probably added up to hours with me, listening to my no doubt vague and imprecise ideas and demands, pulling stuff off the shelf, unpacking it, offering it up to the bike while I took pics etc. Tbh, my fussiness and perfectionism can try the patience of a saint, and I probably would have told myself to fuck off quite a few times, but Roy was a paragon of patience and cheerfulness throughout.

Unfortunately (or perhaps fortunately) these days, it is very easy for disgruntled customers to go online and post a rant when something has gone wrong, but for some reason there is less impetus to do so when things go well.

So, anyway, it really was truly exceptional customer service and I cannot recommend Alchemy/Roy highly enough.

https://www.alchemyparts.co.uk/?gcl...dHx6Fk1z2EkKPvuFTWmTdgAtsuuDd_6xoCvZgQAvD_BwE

#1 Zhed46, Jul 5, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
Do Not Sell My Personal Information