1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT All Answers Are Here If You Look

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MikeM93, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Just had a quick search through the forum and got the answers I need :) just done the NC500 and have come home to a low clutch fluid level in the multistrada 1200s clutch reservoir. I had an issue with a leak in reservoir before so thought it was that. Buy as I squeezed the clutch, I could hear a squeak from the slave cylinder. So after a quick inspection, it is leaking fluid from below. Poor old thing. Boy did I see plenty of posts on this. And all the answers too. I'll need to order an Oberon slave cylinder and get that fitted. There are videos on YouTube how to do this, so I'll have a go. Is there anything else I could do while doing this?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. for a second, i thought this was a thread about Jehovah's Witnesses ... either that or The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

i always have a towel (a towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker can have), and 42 is always the answer.

and, thanks for all the fish.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. I have 42 tattoo’d

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. brilliant

5. You have already identified the correct solution to your problem.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information