1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All forum members take note....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 998gsb, Apr 23, 2012.

1. Hi All - Just discovered that if you want to send/receive messages via the pm system you need to go in to your profile settings and allow this - the message system has defaulted to do not send or receive messages. If you dont allow it, no one will be able to message you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. We’ll change it to ON.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks Rob - it's a long road for you i'm sure - there are a few fields within private messaging that I think most would alter? (also the clocks an hour out :))

4. Sure we'll get there - the nice thing is that there is enough of us using the forum to quickly snag it and flag up issues for Rob.... would be a night mare trying to trouble shoot every element of the bulletin board on your own!!

5. Clocks are ok on my side!

6. tht's interesting Rob - does your last post (above) show as posted at 00.25 then? (i've got 11.25 indicated)

7. Yes.

Bed time!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Mine says 11.25 too even though its 12.25 and as you say bed time!

9. Hi Guys,

In your settings, go to general setting and check your time zone and set the DST correction to automatically Detect DST settings, that should put your clock right....

Is Elvis still number one in the charts down there too? :wink:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information