1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. @Rob

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just a word of warning..................do NOT forget your password and get locked out of your account. I've been locked out of my account since the 26th January and they are STILL trying to sort it!!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  3. Dave you should try using CAPSLOCK, it might of been accidentally on when you created the password. As a quick suggestion'

@flatstick959 once you get the card, load up halfords website & create an account & there is a box to stipulate your trade number. Then when ordering stuff over the net you login & they apply discount at the checkout automatically. But yeah,...in store give them the card or if you've not brought it. They can search for your trade number details.

4. Also unable to log in to the website (for the second time) and the first time took 4 weeks to clear and only after a week or so starting with the "contact us button" and a three day delay for their first response. They admitted that the password reset emails "don't get sent out sometimes", in my case never. I too tried all the passwords I had to no avail. Basically it is a shit website, the only way to get info on discount without access is to go into the store. Some of the discounts on Halfords products are over 60% so it is worth persevering.

5. They're doing it to all Scrambler-selling traitors. My account is fine BTW. :joy:

6. BTW, industrial roll-cab with modular tool sets... comes up at £400 with the trade card. That's daylight robbery! What a win!!!

7. Have a link for this one please? :upyeah:

8. Latest batch sent out.

I’m going to make my contacts aware of the website/password issues that some of you are having.

Cheers,
    Rob.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. I'm on to them again now. Lets see what happens today.

10. Log in to your trade account and add it to your basket and see what happens... ;)

11. I did, it is still £500 inc vat :sob::sob: how strange!!

12. At checkout?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Feck all. :/

14. Ok I am blind/stupid or both! It says £499 trade on the page but when added to the checkout says £400 inc VAT .... £335 ish plus. Ace! Top man, that is a steal! :upyeah::party:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Got an email with Battery tenders on for those with the trade card...

Screenshot_2018-03-02-19-04-36.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  16. Would halfords in Ireland also accept the card?
    Cheers

17. I don't see why not. Plus I guess you could use it online too.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information