1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Cool, sorted. :cool:

Item is discounted by 50% from £140 to £70
    Then @Rob 's excellent card gives me another 20% off to £56
    When I reserved the item, I got a further 10% off to £50.40

Is this the day that keeps on giving? :grinning:
    Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 15.25.07.png

• Like Like x 5
  2. In it to win it. Just got around to subscribing and should pay for itself with the next visit to Halfords :)

• Like Like x 2
  3. For everyone that has received theirs, there's an additional 10% the final price off until 4th Aug as @Robarano has discovered above. Next batch going out soon - get your orders in quick!!

• Love You Love You x 1
  4. Got the card today, and as i have aggro with one of my kids i did a wierd thing for me anyway, i said to myself i will pleasure myself with some Halfords retail therapy. The item i wanted had a few scratches on, so it was offered to me at half price, was 55 quid! To 24.50. If it had not been for the card arriving today i would not have thought of going to Halfords.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Got the card today, thanks Rob :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Card arrived today - Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Mine arrived :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've got the card!

This enabled me to discover that Halfords does Angled Ring Spanners in 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16 and 17mm sizes.

Care to take a guess which size I needed?

It's OK though, ToolStation to the resc ... no, they don't them. No matter, Screwfix will save m ... no, they don't do them either

FMFL

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  9. Got mine today, thanks Rob:)

• Like Like x 2
  10. If it's a 14mm you need. I have a set of these which includes one. Not bad for the money @Loz Although I'm sure I paid closer to £20 for mine.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Silverlin...351152&hash=item2ebe575b92:g:mfUAAOxyIPNTczLl

or....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/SILVERLIN...hash=item58997c61cb:m:m5LpubjauvARJbic85mwGgQ

#70 Robarano, Jul 27, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2017
  11. Got mine today :) thanks @Rob

• Like Like x 1
  12. You could paint your car the correct colour Viv. ;)

Screen Shot 2017-07-27 at 22.28.15.png

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Mine arrived today also

14. Heyyyy leave my baby alone
    She wouldn't suit red :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. Got mine too! Needed a tool chest, nowt fancy but something to tidy my spanners up....£75 online but after trade discount and the extra 10% it comes in at 54 quid! Nice one @Rob !

16. I was expecting Lana del rey's new album lust for life,...instead I got a halfords trade card!!

17. I've just ordered one of those as well! Cant go wrong for £54!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. I know, that's what I thought!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Does the trade card only last 12 months or is it a one time purchase?

20. It's a one time purchase and the card has no expiry date, so will last as long as Halfords continue the scheme.

• Like Like x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information