1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Great! Bought :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. Blummin eck.....12 piece ratchet spanners...£100, now 50%off, an extra 20% with trade card, and another 10% online reservation....just cost me £36.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Great deal, count me in

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still waiting :(

*old peering through binocular smiley*

5. It's £15 to subscribe, not €15 ya cheapskate.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  6. Don't you Euro me :eek:

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Yours is on its way :punch:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. I am in too

9. Very nice Rob! I'm in.

10. where is my card and will it get me a discount offa a splat nav?

11. Great deal... :cool:
    Nice work Rob... :upyeah:
    I'm in and upgraded, now I've gotta spend even more money I don't have...:laughing::joy::motorcycleduc:

• Like Like x 1
  12. My card arrived yesterday, thanks Rob. Right, what do I buy? I mean need.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Mine too!

14. Yes and yes.

15. Looking at getting a tool chest. What should I be looking out for other than ball bearing drawers and the ability to expand the chest by being able to stack them perhaps. Tired of tools being stored in different locations...

Thinking about this one to start...Halford 6 Drawer Ball Bearing Chest

Do these ever come up on 50% off deals does anyone know because I have no idea why this one is £100 more expensive than the orange or blue one!! :confused:

#95 ResB1299, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  16. I've got this @ResB1299 It's a top quality chest. I did get a good deal at the time when they were on special. Some others on here bought them at the time too. I think it's more expensive because it's from the 'Industrial' range, with as you say, ball bearing slides on the drawers.

IMG_3814.JPG

I think I'm going to buy the clip on side cabinets this week which come out at £156 for both with the current extra 10% discount. :)

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 11.31.31.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 11.31.47.png

#96 Robarano, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  17. That looks great :upyeah: @Robarano Very tempted to get all three too. Will you need to take the pull handle off one side to fix the two additional side cabinets?

Thanks for the recommendation, appreciate it. :)

18. Yep, I never use it anyway. The tool chest just stays in situ. :upyeah:

19. This is one hell of a deal @ResB1299 Although there is no trade card discount, the additional 2 chests for a small price increse make it a cracking buy. This is what I bought in the previous picture.

Screen Shot 2017-07-29 at 12.21.32.png

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yes it is. :eek: I couldn't understand why I kept seeing the £399 price when logged in yet the price I was seeing was £500+ and just thought it was a glitch. Thanks for pointing that out. Think I'm going to add that to my garage. :upyeah:

Reserved...

Hold on, not had any benefit of my trade card....what else is there to get lol

Do Not Sell My Personal Information