1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Hi Rob, got my card today - thankyou :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. My card arrived today also. :upyeah:

Off to Halfords....

• Like Like x 1
  3. More storage :) I now need more tools, if only there was a way to get them cheaper than usual...:thinkingface:

IMG_5673.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I was on a thread about switching energy a moment ago and notice that Halfords give a 3.15% cashback bonus on Topcashback.

I use this site all the time and the cashback does add up, but it's slipped my mind during my recent purchases. I don't know if it'll work with the trade card, but it would be a nice little bonus if it does. I see no reason why it shouldn't, as Topcashback record your visit, not Halfords. I suppose the only caveat, is that you have to pay online, not in the shop.

Say I sent you :laughing: https://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/robarano

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 09.49.03.png

#124 Robarano, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  5. If you purchase stuff without the trade card you will get more cash back :)

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. Just bought 2 x Torque Wrenches 8-60 & 60-300 just in time for the additional 10% too :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. Blue sky thinking. :) Don't bother with the 50% off products either. Pay full price for more cashback. :upyeah:

Hang on a minute, I'm sure there's a flaw in this argument somewhere. :thinkingface:

#127 Robarano, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Just reserved the two-side cabinets for one of my sets of 3-draw industrial black mambo's.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Purchased the Castrol Magnatec from Halfords today for my Land Rover D3 Service using my new card.

It was already reduced on special offer from £34 to £28, but with my new card it was reduced again to £23.

So, I've broken even on the £5 extra I paid the site already.
    I only use Genuine LR, Bosch, or Mahle(who make the LR ones) filters so didn't want to order the Halfords ones.

From here on in it's all savings on what I can get from Halfords.
    I've done some homework and worked out that a few parts/fluids I used to buy regularly from local motor factors are now more cost effective for me from Halfords, and of course they are open 7 days a week and later in the evenings.

Once again, Great offer, many thanks.

Nasher

• Like Like x 2
  10. Just subscribed.

• Like Like x 2
  11. just don't forget you have the card when you go shopping there . I'm not suggesting anyone is that stupid, I'm just saying....

• Funny x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Face Palm x 1
    • Drama Queen x 1
    • Useful x 1
  12. So, bought the -
    • 12 piece combination set of spanners
    • Plier set
    • Screwdriver and Hex key set
    • 8 piece tool set
    • vortex socket set
    Think the subscription has paid for itself. Oh, I didn't need the first 4 in the list but they came in a modular tray and now my new tool chest looks organised and has something in it, and they were cheap for some reason. ;)

Cheers Rob :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Some useful stuff but 50% off car parts will bring them down to the same price as the local motor factor.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Spoil Sport :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Latest batch incoming soon...

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just received my discount card, I'll see what discount I can get on their torque wrenches.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Mine arrived super-quick :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. Hey.
    I upgraded my subscription on July 29th and I haven't had my card delivered yet...?:confused:

19. Sorry for the delay. Should definitely be with you by now. Please PM me your name and I'll chase...

20. Just saved another 20% (over and above the 50% Halfords were offering) on a 170 pc socket set :upyeah:

• Like Like x 4
Do Not Sell My Personal Information