1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All New £15 Premium Membership: Halfords Discount Cards

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Looked at Thule foot fixings for roof bars and there seems to be no discount at all on those, sadly.
    Expensive too...

2. You might receive some random 10% off codes too from Halfords via email. These work on everything.

3. Ok, sounds good :)

4. Just a heads up - there will be a small delay on the latest batch as the lady that sends them at Halfords head office has some annual leave. Should be back to normal by next week.

Thanks
    Rob.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Halfords are offering an additional 15% off until Monday on a selection of things. Just bought three tool chests and a set of ratchet spanners, with trade card and additional discount it came to £373.15. it was the industrial chest bundle and three drawer middle chest
    They are also offering interest free finance, good opportunity if anyone has been thinking of getting some new tools etc:):upyeah:.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Good find @Brendan G

Had a quick look. These are currently half price, then a bit more off with the card:

RRP £250:
    3663A042-328B-4E5F-8723-BA6910031085.jpeg

RRP £160:
    A4F41835-5E5C-4465-8D9F-5ECDA806C0DF.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. How do you get the trade price online ?

8. On there web site you go on trade card (right hand side towards the top) then sign up already got a trade card then register

• Like Like x 1
  9. How do

10. Very well thanks.

If however you're asking how to benefit from this then follow the instructions given and subscribe accordingly :)

11. DDD7B16D-D2A0-47D0-A5CD-006D5B526CC0.png I just saved £15 on a new battery! The card has paid for itself. Great investment.

• Like Like x 3
  12. New batch will be sent out ASAP - maybe some slight delays over Xmas & New Year period for Halfords to process. Thanks to all who have subscribed and hope you’re finding some good deals.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Just wanted to share my fantastic experience with this trade card...

upload_2018-1-2_14-4-12.png

• Like Like x 5
  14. Good question. I’ve just signed up. Do u know the answer?

15. You’ll get it in the mail :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Fantastic. Thanks

17. Joined up awhile ago but only the odd question in all that time, decided to become subscriber .

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Getting my first use of mine today. Had an oil filter cover bolt shear on me, dumping all my beautiful new oil over the rear tyre. Bolt extracted and new one in. Now off to get my discounted, replacement oil :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Halfords have been emailing a few trade card deals over the past couple of months. Got loads of screen cleaner for the car, about £2.56 for 5 litres, pretty cheap and smells like vodka :p

• Like Like x 2
  20. Tried it yet? (I don’t mean on the car) o_O

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information