1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Allen Millyard And His Mad Motorcycle Engineering

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Robarano, Apr 19, 2020.

1. #1 Robarano, Apr 19, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. The Honda six he built was awesome.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Have you seen his Honda SS 50 Vee Twin?

• Like Like x 4
    • Crap Crap x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. the guy is an absolute genius

• Agree Agree x 3
  5. Agree absolute genius engineer, he doesn't overthink any task however complicated & makes it seem easy. I'm definitely a huge fan in awe of his work.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. He lives near where I grew up so I know a few people who know him and he really is very gifted, he’s quite odd, perhaps a little socially awkward but absolutely incredible at what he does. Watch the missenden flyer video he did when he went to his house, is really cool

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. HEY KIDS ! :)

Good shout. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  8. I've seen the viper at Malory Park, it's a monster of a machine.

9. His projects are even more incredible when you see the size of his workshop. Definitely no feline gyrations in there.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've been watching some more of his videos this morning. He's not natural and should have his own TV show. :)

#11 Robarano, Apr 20, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. He was at the Kempton Show in December with the Flying Millyard .. very talented / skilled chap. He fired it up at the end of the show , it sounded fantastic

559E4BD0-A55B-43DD-B1F5-DD282CF3E32B.jpeg

12. Funny that I started watching him on tube you last night with his 6 cylinder engine..

Very clever guy, quite crude at times mind.. like the hacksaw through the cylinder head, disappointed he can’t sort his bandsaw table wobble, but then tbf that shows how he puts his talent into his work and not in to his tools or how they look.. x

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. A new video today. Good timing Allen. :) :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. He's like some kind of necromancer. :eek:

15. Allen's getting stri crazy in lockdown. He's on about making his Atco lawnmower a V-Twin. :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. He can even build mountain bikes. :)

• Like Like x 3
  17. He's an amazing geezer, met him many moons ago, a bit socially awkward, bit like me, but Allen is your stereotypical eccentric English boffin/inventor could spend hours watching his projects.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Why is it only 2300cc and not 2600cc (or 2536cc for the anoraks) :thinkingface:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information