1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Allways Happens..

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by mapper899, Mar 14, 2018.

1. Always get an idea to sell my beloved 899 when I haven’t ridden it for a while & it’s sitting in the garage.
    Think about what I could do with the spare cash etc.....so it’s dry here today took the bike out & within minutes I’m thinking no bloody way I really love this bike & im grinning from ear to ear riding through the Cotswolds. What a great bike !
    Anyone else get these reckless ideas?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. well there's the wife's sister......:innocent:

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'm the world's worst for changing my mind about my bikes mate.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wives with twin sisters are better!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. I sold my SP1 back in 2003 and my RSV Factory back in 2008 and still regret it to this day. I've hardly touched my 1199s in six months but still love walknig into the kitchen and seeing her tucked up next to the radiator.

• Like Like x 1
  6. All the time

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. My Bike’s given me so much grief my dad calls it “Dukh-Aati” in Hindi, which basically translates to “grief-comes”... still, whenever I walk buy it, I can never even think of selling it. It’s just too sexy to resist...

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. All the time, currently have a super rare RGV250SP which I keep thinking I could use the money it's worth towards getting a tidy 848 or even 899, and yet then I realise I'll never be able to replace it.

9. Hi phil,pic's of this super rare RGV250 ,,,:)please

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Strictly that's off topic. If I'm begged enough I will put a pic or two up...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Nah - nothings really changed for me. Like my bikes - hardly ever use my RSV4 but when i do - its an occassion. Simple as that. The lack of use that it gets is what keeps me wanting to keep it. As per another thread the hyper is off the road at the moment and it was 2 weeks since ive ridden that so getting out on it for the short while that it was working makes me want to get it sorted out to get back on it. Ive got the bikes i want - i dont really want for anything more...honestly...

• Like Like x 1
  12. exert yourself,i know you want to;)

13. A thread that hasn't gone off topic :eek: sort it: quick!!! :worried:

14. Yikes... Okay...

image1.jpeg IMG_4766.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  15. exert yourself,i know you want to;)
    lovely,,,i remember dropping my fireblade in for a service all those year's ago and they gave me a suzuki 250RGV in the purple colour's,,very nice:upyeah:

#15 XH558, Mar 27, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
  16. how did you get on with the ebay wheel's:thinkingface:did you buy then

17. What Ebay wheels :thinkingface:

18. Mag wheel Confusion,,,The gold one's on the green/white carpet you were talking about the other day,,i guess it was just a photograph from ebay (£750) listed price

19. I was just trying to decipher what the sets were I already have :D

20. :eyes:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information