1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Almeria Fe 28th Oct

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Nelson, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Anyone going? Willing / able to offer car share?
    Can fly Birm - Alicante
    Luton - Malaga
    Possible Gatwick

My usual TD chums can't accommodate the quarantine.

Ta

2. I’d offer but honestly do not know where I’ll be as going Madrid, Feungirola, Malaga, torrevieja, up to my bike dealing mate above Valencia I’ll be there in Spain on your dates...if things get really difficult for you I can try help but got a feeling I’ll be up torrevieja at least by then...although local lockdowns might be an issue too plus I do not have any dates as such but will be in Spain somewhere on the 28th as might not get gone from uk until 21st onwards ...although I could be a helper at Almería that could be fun h...possibly got a bike with me too but off road variant

3. Very kind of you.
    Pop into the circuit and say hi if you're passing...:upyeah:
    Numbers are low on euros at the moment (for obvious reasons), opportunity for some quality track time if you can quarantine.
    Few more work ducks to line up first.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Loaded... Lovin' the massive FE stillages!

Drop Off.JPG

• Like Like x 4
  5. Not taking any kit?

6. All been nicked...;)

7. Did you get transport sorted? I’m on boat tomorrow

8. Pm'ed

• Like Like x 1
  9. That’ll do pig, that’ll do.... image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Lovely! Looks delightful, wish I was there.

Enjoy :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Brilliant trip.
    The live timing to yr phone is a bonus.

• Like Like x 1
  12. This was billed as a 4-5 day event, but, due to shenanigans with flights I could only attend for 4 days commencing on the event's day 2. No prob, other than being a little behind the curve/stopwatch! Very well run and organised, one big stoppage, due to some poor soul needing an ambulance ride to the hospital.
    Low numbers (6 to a garage) and appox' 20 per group (fast and inters) 10ish in novice.
    You can now access live timing on FE events via the MyLaps app, which is actually good fun, although can lead to some impatient passing! The hotel is basic, but fit for purpose, an all you can eat/stomach buffet is served in the evening, which saves wandering the streets with a face mask on foraging for food.
    Spain is another level when it comes to C-19, wearing of face masks in public is mandatory and the locals are very sensitive to social distancing.
    Overall,a bloody great few days away!
    DSC06673.JPG IMG_0259.JPG IMG_0261.JPG IMG_0262.JPG

#12 Nelson, Nov 2, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  13. We all set for Almeria Feb 11th FE?

14. Be rude not to. I was waiting to see if we were returning to the stone age first!
    You booked up?

15. Booked and will swim there if necessary....:confused:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Millionaires trackday :upyeah:

17. Keeps the riff raff away...:upyeah:

18. looks good mate, was there last November and really clicked with the circuit, albeit on my Daytona 675. How did you find the Ducati around there? A handful or did it work well?

19. Worked well, the circuit has something for big and smaller bikes IMO. Few younglings putting in sub 1.50 laps on R6.

20. I will take the 748 RS. If they allow overtaking @ turn 9, I have half a chance of passing everyone who passed me on the straight. :p

Do Not Sell My Personal Information